How to Make (Vietnamese) Coffee
What to Buy?
You don't really need a lot of items to make Vietnamese
coffee but here is the list of minimum items that you'll
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vietnamese Coffee Press
- Vietnamese Coffee Grounds (French Roasted)
- Two Glasses(One filled with ice)
You can add more ingredients to spice up the flavor after
getting the items listed above.
How to Make It
- Pour a small amount of condensed milk into one of the
glass cups. (You want the level of milk to be a 1/4 of the
- Pour two cup full of the coffee grounds (provided in the
container) into the press. Then use the weird press cap to
squish it down.
- Put the press on top of the cup that contains the milk.
- Slowly pour boiled water inside the press
- Wait until all the coffee is turned into liquid
- Take off the press, and mix the coffee and the milk
- Pour the mixture into the cup with the ice in it.